[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Getting off of this list (fwd)

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, David Knapp wrote:

> > Any hints on how to get off of this list?  In the past two weeks I have
> > sent email to www-security-request and www-security-approval repeatedly
> > without achieving the desired results.
> >
> > I think someone at rutgers needs to get off of their duff.
>
> yes, i too would like to get off this list. it is largely banter anyway.
> please unsubscribe me!!!

Hmm, one goes out the door, and another comes in ...

Luckily, I recently joined the list and still have my welcome notice
kicking around.  The notice says:  To unsubscribe, you send unsubscribe
in the body of an email message to www-security-request@ns2.rutgers.edu.

The following line might do the trick.